Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Boss

Hello! This is my first dive into the blogging adventure. Well, I wouldn't really call it a dive...maybe more like a belly flop. I don't want to give you false hope of great insights or delightfully witty prose. Nope, none of that. As the title of my blog suggests, I'm not the one in charge here. There is a smaller figure calling the shots.


His sisters like to refer to him as the Boss. Those two catch on quick don't they.  The Queen is his big sister. 

The Monkey joined the ranks two years later.  She does tell the best jokes!

And now six years later we have the Boss. 

Poor Daddy has never been the boss of course, but sometimes we like to humor him. The girls will help him out at the dairy farm which makes him feel like he is in charge...for a little bit. 

As for me, along with being a mom and a dairy farmer's wife, I'm also a first grade teacher. But, right now it's just me and the boss at home while I'm on maternity leave. He and I are having a great time just hanging out!

Notes From the Boss

I don't know what my mom has told you, but I am the Boss. If it wasn't for me this whole house would fall apart. Who makes sure Daddy gets up bright and early to feed the cows? Me! Who makes sure Mom gets plenty of exercise? Me! Who entertains the sisters so they don't die of boredom? Me! In a store, who makes the trip just long enough...heh, short enough? Me! Yeah, I'm pretty essential around here. Where would they be without me? It makes me cry just thinking about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment