Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reaching Milestones











Everyone was reaching milestones last week. The Queen had another visit from the tooth fairy. The Monkey participated in a one hour Trike-a-Thon for St. Jude's Hospital. The Boss learned to pull hair and went to his first movie, Hop. He doesn't remember much because he decided he was hungry. He conked out before the opening credits finished.



But the biggest milestone reached last week ...no not Congress passing a budget...the Boss finally rolled over! Like Congress, the Boss had been working on it all week keeping the house on edge. The Sisters tried to help by showing him how easy it was to roll. He watched, but wasn't convinced. We waited to see the outcome of all the grunting, complaining, and pleading. Would he roll over before the country shut down? The tension was maddening. Then Saturday morning came. As the country breathed a sigh of relief we clamored in excitement for a front row seat as the Boss finally rolled over.



Notes From the Boss

You know what can I say. I worked hard and I trained everyday. I want to send a special thanks to the Queen for helping me improve my technique. I also want to send a special shout out to the Monkey for all her encouragement. It was her excitement that kept me going. Of course I can't forget to thank Mom and Dad for pushing me...really sometimes I got stuck. What do I plan to do next? Well, the Queen and I have talked about starting a band. I'll play the maracas.

No comments:

Post a Comment